UROCOMM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Effective date: July 25, 2018
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
UROCOMM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED uses the collected data for various purposes.
* To provide and maintain the Service
* To notify you about changes to our Service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
* To provide customer care and support
* To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
* To monitor the usage of the Service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside China and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to China and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
UROCOMM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* To comply with a legal obligation
* To protect and defend the rights or property of UROCOMM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
* To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
* To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
* To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Serviceis used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone underthe age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware thate have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
* By email: email@example.com
Product purchase and unsubscribe
1. For customer’s convenience to purchase products, Uroaming will publish the product price on website. When customer order an item and submit an order, customer will receive one confirmation email including items price and details from “Uroaming”. If the items price includes VAT, the shipping fee will be charged separately. The specific settlement of freight shall be based on the provisions of the special terms and the instructions by Uroaming. Uroaming will adjust the commodity price according to market changes or market competition. If the price changes before customer submits the order, the price of the item customer ordered will be based on the changed price. If there is a price change after customer submits the order, the price of the goods customer ordered shall be the same as the price when customer submits the order.
2. We specifically reminds customer to carefully understand all the information about the product before purchasing the goods and related services. Customer could not cancel order without knowing the relevant information of the goods.
3. Uroaming will audit customer’s order first after receive the order. And we will arrange shipping after audit success. If customer’s order was in doubt by Uroaming, we have right to cancel the order or request to change the order through communication such as email or telephone no matter customer has paid for the good or not.
4. Due to uncontrollable commercial factors in the market, the goods may be out of stock. If the goods are out of stock, Uroaming will unable to deliver the order. Customer has the right to cancel the order.
5. After order was submitted, Uroaming found pricing mistakes caused by human error or technical problem. Customer has the choices as follows:
（1）If correct price( This is subject to the price which is officially released by Uroaming, similarly hereinafter. ) of customer’s order is lower than wrong price, Uroaming has obligation to charge customer at the lower price.
（2）If correct price of customer’s order is higher than wrong price, Uroaming will communicate with customer and then decide to cancel order or terminate delivery according to real circustances. At the same time, customer have the right to cancel order.
6. Uroaming doesn’t undertake liability for breach of contract of delayed delivery for below circumstances:
（1）Force majeure or changed situation event；
（2）Information provided by customer is wrong, out of date, missing or Uroaming can not recognize consignee or shipping address according to information provided by customer;
（3）Delayed delivery caused by internet malfuntion, system malfuntion, system maintenance or upgrdaing;
（4）Delayed delivery caused by faraway road and inconvenience traffic;
（5）Delayed delivery based on customer’s request and special demands.
7. If there is any additional agreement of above mentioned terms, the formal contract signed by both parties shall prevail.